Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Slow Down Regan!

Ahhhhh! My baby pulled up on her own today from a laying down position to standing. I was really hoping my last one would wait until after her first birthday for these shenanigans. It was so cute because I was working in the kitchen and both boys were right next to her and started yelling.."Mommy, look at Regan..she is standing up all by herself. She pulled up onto the train bin all by herself!" They were so excited. It was like they could not believe their sister was actually in a vertical position b/c she is always in a horizontal one. Regan is 8.5 months. Started army crawling at 7 months. She is our first army crawler and very fast. She loves cords, paper, or anything small that she can put into her mouth. It is comical how long it takes me to complete one task b/c she is on the move. She loves to find Doah's water bowl too. The boys compete (b/c everything is a competition with boys) to see who can get her to laugh the hardest. She will play for a small amount of time in the pack and play as long as she is near her brothers and she has their entertainment. Regan is still such a happy baby who LOVES to smile. One thing that lights my heart is her love for her Daddy. It is amazing. As soon as he walks in the door, she starts swinging her arms, kicking her legs and shaking her head with a huge grin from ear to ear. Then she reaches for him and puts her head on his chest. She does not do that with me. It is like she is telling Logan, "I have missed you so much and love you." She loves to say "Dada and Mama." All our kids said Mama first I think. For about a month, she has been on a 2 nap schedule which is great but confines you to be home most days beside taking River to and from school. She is flexible, enjoys the carseat most days and still has a gummy smile! I think I will be sad when her smile shows teeth! Regan, you bring us so much joy...ALL of us! ox

No comments:

Post a Comment