Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A few of River's latest sayings at 4...

River, I grew up here in Round Hill with GaGa and Poppa when I was a little girl. "Where was Mason and I mommy?" God had not made you yet. "Well, where did Mason and I grow up?"

We were in the car the other day and the song playing said "you paid the sacrifice." I asked River, what does that mean....he answered right away, "it means Jesus died on the cross for us."

"Been berry up there"..."Been berry hopa up there." A line from a movie that he changed and says all the time.

The phone..."the phone is not ringing..." Riv's change to the song...everything is "not".

"Mommy, can we go back to the submarine?" You mean the marina? "Yes, the submarina."

"Hey look, Daddy's bottom is the same age as my bottom..."

"Getty up horse..whoo hoo."

"Speed wreck."



No comments:

Post a Comment